welcome to garage studio photography


Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A very enjoyable wedding!

My sister-in-law, Kathi, and I had the most fun at the last wedding we shot. The couple, Tyler and Laura, were so enjoyable to shoot and so willing to pose. It was great. This couple have known each other since they were young, and Tyler took a jewelry class so that he could make Laura's engagement ring (it's beautiful)! I'm still obsessed with focal colorizing so of course I had to include a few of my favorites! I especially enjoy photographing the candid moments at the weddings and receptions; I've also included some of those.
This is my "traditional shot" -- at the top of the stairs on the way down to the reflecting pool at the Portland Oregon LDS Temple. Kathi takes a photo of the couple on the other end--as they come down the stairs.