welcome to garage studio photography


Tuesday, October 21, 2008

An adorable "almost-three-year-old"

Today I had a photo shoot with an adorable "almost-three-year-old". She was very cooperative for about ten shots and then announced "I'm done"! Her mom and I were able to convince her to pose a little longer. I just loved how her pictures turned out. I was worried because her photo shoot was early (10:30 am) and it was still pretty foggy. In Oregon that means very little light for any natural light photography. But the lighting was great. Of course, I have several focal colorized photos to include (I know I'll get over that sometime...).



The little wicker chair that you can see in some of her photos was one of my best garage sale finds! I use it all the time for photos of children. Kids love to sit on it or climb on it or drape themselves over it. It's been great. I even let my kids sit on it when they watch a movie (sometimes)!