welcome to garage studio photography


Sunday, January 19, 2014

blessing day!

Blessing Day for Ellie & Dan's twins (my nieces)! 

Wardrobe was an important concern for this special day. My mom found some chiffon dresses packed away that she thought my sisters and I had worn and brought them to Utah to use as blessing dresses. Chelsy, a cousin to the twins, made the beautiful flowered headbands, and my sister, Darcy, made adorable felt shoes. Ellie made little slips to fit under the dresses. 

Of course, photos came when they were all dressed in their finery!
Bella (Isabella) slept through all the photos, but Amy (Amelia) was wide-eyed.
 


Proud papa

Happy mama

Taryn, the twins' nanny (and my daughter) helps dress Bella.


Darcy putting on the adorable felt shoes she made. The shoes wouldn't stay on so we duct-taped them to their tights!







Family and friends came to share the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment