welcome to garage studio photography


Thursday, January 30, 2014

adorable product shoot

I just completed a fun product shoot. One of my friends is a vendor at this gorgeous shop, Sweet Gatherings in Roosevelt, Utah. She is introducing a vintage children's clothing line to the shop, and asked me to do a promotional shoot of some of the clothes. I was able to do two shoots--one of just the clothes and another using an adorable model. I loved using some of my vintage props to highlight the clothes. I loved shooting these very vintage clothes on a cute little girl!

Here is our model shoot. We shot it at my niece's townhouse. Her bedroom had great light and a simple backdrop that was just the right setting to highlight the clothes on my great niece...











Here is the clothing...







2 comments:

  1. That is adorable! I love the pink toes, it gives it that perfect pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! I love the pink toes, it gives it that perfect pop of color!

    ReplyDelete