welcome to garage studio photography


Saturday, October 27, 2012

fun times two

I was so excited that this family was coming to town! We had a fun time with this photo shoot. The boys are twins and were excited to share the news that they were having a baby sister (well they found out the sister part later)!


To keep the boys engaged during the photo shoot, I pulled out these blocks (and used only the colors that would match the shirts) and later a wooden train set. It was a great alternate to the posed shots--photos of them engaging in play.








We had them share a chair (to get them to stay close to each other) and silliness ensued. I love all the funny faces they made.





Again, I had one of the boys hug the other. This helped relax them in the pose and pulled them closer together for a tighter shot.















A family portrait.


I used all three of my backdrops--the buttercream wood, the brick wall, and the gray chevron. Great to be able to try them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment