welcome to garage studio photography


Friday, August 15, 2008

You Never Know

You never know when you photograph young kids if you've caught just the right shot. When you have TWO young kids that you are trying to get to sit together, it becomes quite the adventure. These two adorable little boys, Sean and Nicholas, came over to my mom's backyard for a summer photo shoot. We tried a variety of poses and I could not tell if we had anything with both of them looking (I wasn't even counting on them both smiling!) and with everything in focus! After much silliness (a big plastic bug on my head) and bribery (smarties), the shoot was over, we were all tired out, and I discovered that we had some terrific shots. They're not even my kids and I could hardly wait to get prints made! I'm so happy with how these turned out.