welcome to garage studio photography


Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sally Leet

The principal of our elementary school, Oak Grove Elementary, retired this year. Several of the teachers asked me to take her photo to use as part of her retirement gift. They wanted it to be a surprise. I told Sally I wanted a photo of her and Buddy (the school dog) for the yearbook. She came in while I was photographing some first graders and posed with Buddy for 6 photos (that was all Buddy could take). When I saw this photo, I was so thrilled that I had to order a print to make sure it really looked as good as it did on my camera! The teachers had it enlarged to 11 x 17 and framed and gave it to her at her retirement dinner. Sally wanted each student to have a photo of Buddy to remember him by (he's such a big part of our school) so she had the photo made into wallets for every one!