welcome to garage studio photography


Thursday, January 24, 2013

fall senior photo sessions

I always enjoy shooting senior photos. I had shoots at my favorite park and in downtown Portland. Weather always plays a part in scheduling a shoot. We were pretty lucky this year and had great weather for most of the shoots.
There are several keys to getting a client to relax--have them sit or lean on something, have them hold something or put hands in pockets, or get them to jump or leap in the air. Seniors are great at behaving naturally in front of the camera.
Here are some of my favorite shots from a few of the senior sessions I did last fall...
This location by the side of the road has been one of my favorite "sets". The sun (when it's out) usually provides a great backlight and the weeds are wonderful part of the photo









This was a great leap off the stairs!

Downtown has some great art and graffiti on the sides of buildings

His sister made him pose with these 

How could you not include one of Portland's many bridges in a shoot in downtown?















No comments:

Post a Comment