welcome to garage studio photography


Thursday, July 5, 2012

proposal and an engagement shoot

While I helped with this engagement shoot just last week, I couldn't wait to post it (and skipped some other shoots I need to post).
This was an engagement shoot where the engaged couple got "officially engaged" (he gave her the ring) during the shoot! And the future bride's mom and her two aunts (me and my sister-in-law) were both there!
The light and location were gorgeous (as was the couple), and I can't wait to finish editing more of my photos. Here's just a couple photos, and I can't wait to help shoot the wedding...

Love the old truck in the field, but we had to watch out for cows and cow pies!


He's giving her the ring--such a wonderful expression on her face... (and my sister-in-law, Kathi, got it all on video)


Can't get over the great light and the fun location so close to their house.

No comments:

Post a Comment