welcome to garage studio photography


Friday, March 19, 2010

catching up

I have quite a few photos to add so that I'm caught up!

It's been busy the last couple of months! Plus I took the big step to experiment with taking photos in RAW format. I love it! And it wasn't has hard as I thought it would be. Now it takes me a little more time to edit, but I have more control over each photo. I'm definitely still learning though!  

For those of us hoping for a sizeable amount of snow this year, we were very disappointed when all we got was an afternoon of the white stuff. Tanner was the only child home during our snowstorm (Taryn was working) and, even alone, he had a great time making snow angels, snowballs and even a snowman! I got to shoot away (while staying sheltered under the front porch)!

No comments:

Post a Comment