welcome to garage studio photography


Friday, March 14, 2008

looking back

I've been putting my old negatives on cd. I started with photos of my kids and our best friends, the Robinsons, as a birthday present for my friend, Marian, but have kept on because it's so much fun to see my kids when they were young! I like having easy access to all my old photos now. It's nice to see that my photography has changed too (not as many blurry photos!). Here are just a few of those photos from years ago. The "dancer" is my oldest who is now 19. He was just two years old when he took tap and dance lessons with some of his friends from church. The dark-eyed baby is my oldest daughter. She's now 17 (almost 18). Don't you just love those big, dark eyes? The just-bathed babies in red jammies are my now-fifteen year old daughter (on the left) and a family friend.